Non-commercial partnership Promotion of Foreign Economic Acitvity was established in 2005.
NP Promotion of Foreign Economic Activity is:
- practical help in solving Partnership’s members problems, promoting ideas in the field of customs affairs;
- Partnership’s guarantee for Partnership’s members obligations to ensure payment of customs duties to the Federal Customs Service of Russia;
- cooperation with customs broker associations in: Italy, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Turkey, China, Kyrgyzstan;
- cooperation with leading Russian banks, insurance companies and professional associations;
- organization of conferences, seminars, webinars, professional trainigs for members of the Partnership.
The Partnership has been actively involved in international projects of the Federal Customs Service of Russia. During the intergovernamental summit in Trieste (Italy) on November 26th 2013, at the presence of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta, was signed a Protocol between the Russian Federal Customs Service and the Italian Agency for Customs and Monopoly, according to which the Partnership’s memeber Sistema.IT was appointed operator of the project Green Corridor Russia -Italy.
Since 2013 NP Promotion of Foreign Economic Activity is implementing a project for the provision of Partnership’s guarantee for Partnership’s members obligations to ensure payment of customs duties to the Federal Customs Service of Russia. The guarantee provided by the Partnership is accepted by the customs authorities of the Russian Federation to secure payment of customs duties by customs representatives, owners of temporary storage warehouses, customs carriers and owners of duty-free shop along with bank guarantees and money deposits.